CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED ISO 27001:2013 LEAD AUDITOR (ISMS) TRAINING COURSE
The aim of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Information Security management systems against ISO/IEC 27001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
All references to ISO standards are to the current versions.
Course Content: ISO 27001
- Module 1: Overview of ISMS
- Module 2: Review of ISO 27001 requirements
- Module 3: Fundamentals of audits
- Module 4: Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Module 5: ISMS Audit – overview
- Module 6: Planning the ISMS audit
- Module 7: Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit
- 5 day training
- Continuous assessment & examination
- Benefits you & organization
Course is delivered by trainers who are highly experienced as Real time auditor(s)