If you notice that ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course fees are much below other training organizations and content is exactly the same as others, it is probably because ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course fees include all costs.
EAS Charges Rs. 25000/- as ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course Fee for Indian nationals. For other countries different price apply.
3 or more participants joining as a group will avail of group discounts. For more than 6+ candidates, EAS will conduct an exclusive ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course with exclusive discount price.
Know what your fee covers:
In EAS, ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course fee covers the following:
- IRCA Accreditation fee for the candidate.
- Training fee
- IRCA Examination Fee
- Evaluation and Training Certificate fee
- Re-sit Examination Fee
Why ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course fee differs?
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course fees always vary from training organization to training organization because of the following factors
- Different Accreditation: Some training organizations provide accreditation that is not popular and not widely accepted by the organization. Ex. Exampler Global, NABET accreditation.
- Un-Accredited Training: This means that the Training organization prepares and delivers training on its own and is not approved by an Accredited body. Such training lacks credibility.
- Direct Training Partner or Franchisee: The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course through IRCA Direct training partners is more preferable. There are several franchises that operate as training organizations. Franchisees generally compromise on the quality of delivery and do not worry much about knowledge transfer. This may be due to less competent faculties and poor training facilities.
- Track Record: The local training companies are preferred by most of the students due to their understanding, quality services, and previous track record in the market. Most of the students prefer accredited training providers like SGS, DNV, EAS, who have previously provided a pool of successful candidates with internationally recognized ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification.
- No near Schedule: Some IRCA training organizations are not very aggressive and provide very few training schedules, as very few participants join them. To retain early birds, some training bodies offer exorbitant discounts. So the participant has to wait too long to take up the course.
- Distance Training Fee: Some organizations charge extra fees for their online ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training courses. The participants are not only charged extra money but also they are given fewer practical exposure during the training course as compared to local students who attend its offline classes due to the non-availability of internet connection for study.
- Course Design: The course structure is a very important factor. Several popular training organization provides course material that is highly complicated and very difficult to follow. This makes the participant ‘boring’ and less attentive.
- Lack of group discussion during training: IRCA lead auditor course is a professional course, IRCA one of the principal criteria is to provide courses through ‘accelerated learning techniques. The training course should provide a healthy environment for discussion by which the delegate will gain maximum.
- Time is taken to complete the course and to conduct the Exam: There is no specific schedule or time limit for a trainee to complete ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course. Depending upon his/her experience and knowledge, he/she can take more time to complete the training. Similarly, for Exam, It also depends on the student’s availability of time, where he/she can get registered and take the exam at a later date.
- Exam Fee: Generally, No specific ISO 9001 Lead Auditor exam fee is charged. It again depends on the training organization and their policies, which are in addition to course fees. Some organizations charge an additional fee when the candidate is given a re-sit (a second chance) if the delegate could not clear in the first attempt.
- Training Instructor’s Experience and Expertise: The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course fee is also determined by the seniority of the training instructors who will supervise your course. Usually, experienced trainers are paid higher than newcomers as they carry a good reputation and have earned trust in their field through practical exposure
- Training Company’s Profile: ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course fees may differ from organization to organization due to their corporate profile. For example, big and esteemed organizations are normally assured of their services to the participants, whereas small companies may not be able to provide equal service to all students for lack of sufficient support and infrastructure.
- less is not cheap: ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is a lifetime investment. Few hundreds or thousands less may be luring you to make a wrong choice.
What does the fee cover: Beware of what you get for the fee you pay. This fee includes all of the necessary training material, IRCA accreditation fee, training fee, Examination fee including re-sit, Certificate fee, refreshments if declared.
What should I check before taking up ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course
It is always advisable to know the following details before signing or making payment to any training organization.
- Is the training organization a Direct IRCA accredited body or Franchisee?
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course syllabus
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training methodology
- Accreditation details.
- Tutor details.
- If online course, check in what way the Group Exercises are handled? (Ensure method is practical and user friendly
- Number of participants in the class
- When Final Exam will be conducted and what is the method of conducting the Final Examination
- How long will it take to declare the final Examination results?
- Can you register with IRCA with the certificate issued by the training organization?
Collect mail and once confirmed you may proceed with the registration.
Enquire with EAS on ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course fees
For more info about the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training fees, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Achieving ISO 27001certification is a great differentiator for businesses and demonstrates an organization’s commitment to continual improvement, development, and protection of information assets/sensitive data by implementing appropriate risk assessments, appropriate policies, and controls.
Training and certification for ISO standards are essential to achieving customer satisfaction and trust in your quality management system. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) was established in 1947 with the goal of managing a global standardization network, providing member countries with solutions to worldwide challenges.
The following requirements must be met in order to achieve ISO Certification.
All of these requirements can be found within the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 under Clause 4.2 General Requirements for Registration, which states that certification is only granted to an organization that meets the following criteria
The lead auditor is the highest level of ISO quality management. These auditors are not accountants; they address issues that deal with process-based audits.
After getting ISO auditor qualification, we see many auditor job openings There are two types of lead auditor jobs. The first is being employed in Certification Body and the other as ISO lead Auditor in Companies.