What we are looking for?
EAS accepts partnerships with capable interested parties as franchisees to deliver its IRCA training programs in various cities across India and abroad.
It also intends to associate with suitable partner for its management systems certifications apart from India. EAS’s management system certification is accredited by JAS ANZ. Upon approval, the associate partner can deal with the following ISO management system standard certifications such as:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO 22000:2018/2005
- ISO 50001:2018/2011
- ISO 45001:2018
- OHSAS 18001:2007
EAS is an Approved Training Partner of CQI and IRCA and currently offer CQI & IRCA certified lead auditor trainings.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (Quality Management Systems) Training
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor (Environmental Management Systems) Training
- ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems) Training
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor (Information Security Management Systems) Training
- ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor (Food Safety Management Systems) Training
- ISO 22301:2012 Lead Auditor (Business Continuity Management Systems) Training
Why tie-up with us?
- EAS possess valid IAF member accreditation, i.e. Joint Accreditation of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
- EAS possess internationally acclaimed IRCA accreditation for its 6 training schemes. Certified courses are independently assessed by the leading professional bodies for quality and auditing, the CQI and IRCA, ensuring the highest standard of training delivered by us.
- EAS believes in win-win approach.
- EAS is committed on its deliverables as promised with the franchisees.
- Well qualified, experienced and professional team handles the technical issues.
- Have online payment facilities through its website to ensure hassle free operations.
- Franchisee is back up with information latest in the field and procedures to attain that.
We will operate on a revenue sharing basis or on a flat fee basis.
EAS will support you with the technical content and guide you for method of delivery in training, where as the franchisee will market and deliver training programmes through approved trainers.
For Certification, EAS will ensure the franchsiee’s capability by making a personal visit, if convinced will apply to JAS-ANZ for approval to operate EAS in the region. EAS will provide required formats and templates for carrying out the activity.
Who can join us?
Any organization / individual auditors / consultant related to this stream / organization with wide market set-up/ ISO trainers / training organizations etc. Experience in any of the above international standards schemes in any form will be an added advantage.
How you can join us?
You may write to us directly expressing your interest in the following e-mail or you can download the application form and send the filled in application to email@example.com. Our team will be in touch with you to take the partnership forward after we review your application.
If you intend to have any direct discussion, please do not hesitate to contact us at 9500038365 between 9:30 and 17:30 (Indian Standard Time) Monday to Saturday. We would be glad to help you through the process.