ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training in Chennai
CQI | IRCA ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training in Chennai
About ISO 14001:
ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems provides a framework for organizations to implement a System to guide the organization to identify aspects and impacts, minimize the negative impacts on the environment created by the organization or by its products or services.
(i) About ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course in Chennai
- Empowering Assurance Systems Pvt. Ltd. conducts ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training in Chennai at periodical Intervals. This course is IRCA accredited due to which the course is widely accepted. ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course is designed to address ISO 14001 interpretation in Audit perspective and Third party auditing of ISO 14001:2015(Environmental Management Systems). Apart from this, the course design is carried out by field experts having vast knowledge and experience about requirements of this standard and the practical difficulties in conducting a third-party audit.
Formed in 1984, the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the world’s original and largest international certification body for auditors of management systems.
(i) The delivery method of ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course:
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor courses in Chennai are conducted as a full-time course, 5 continuous days (40 hrs) as a public open programme.
- In some cases, as per the participant’s convenience, the course is conducted as a split course. (5 days covered in different days and not continuous)
- If the numbers of participants are more than six from a single organization, we may conduct an ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course in the organisation’s facility itself, exclusively for its employees.
(ii) What does ISO 14001 Certification Training in Chennai with EAS mean?
- This course fulfils the preparation prerequisites for anybody that desires to enlist to any assessment of the EMS Auditor Scheme. The IRCA is the lead body worldwide for perceiving the executive’s frameworks examining courses.
- That implies that practically any business anyplace on the world will acknowledge your accomplishment. Moreover, as the IRCA is a sub-division of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), on successful completion of the course gives you access to CQI participation at Practitioner (PCQI) Grade.
(iii) Who can do this course:
- Anyone concerned or work connected to environmental, pollution control, Environmental consultants, Environmental Auditors, Environmental Impact Assessment Consultants, Top management, middle management of any organization implementing ISO 14001, Environmentalists, Environmental Engineers etc.,
(iv) What does this course cover:
- Overview of EMS
- Review of ISO 14001 requirements
- Fundamentals of audits
- Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- EMS Audit – overview
- Planning the EMS audit
- Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit.
(v) Knowledge and Skill acquired by this EMS Lead Auditor Training in Chennai with EAS?
Helps in the setting of first, second and third party assessments, the methods and orders of:
- Audit arranging and agenda advancement
- Performing the audit, including talking with, following Audit trails, process and procedural evaluating
- Audit report composing and input strategies
- Following up the consequences of Audits with an accentuation on persistent OHS framework enhancement
- Leading an Audit group
(vi) Advantages you gain by doing this ISO Lead Auditor course in Chennai:
- Firstly, candidates get an internationally renowned IRCA accredited certificate for lifetime validity.
- Secondly, you get an opportunity to register on CQI-IRCA website. Subsequently, this listing helps you to locate yourself in a professional auditors category.
- Can join any certification body to professional perform third-party audits of ISO 14001
Procedure for taking up this course:
- First of all, choose a schedule that suits you by checking the ongoing schedule for ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Courses in Chennai from this link.
- Download the application form and send the completed form through the e-mail: email@example.com.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
- If you want to discuss with our training coordinator to know more about the course.
- Charges for ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course in Chennai differs based on the type of course, delivery method. The price charged by EAS for ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course in Chennai covers the IRCA accreditation fees, training charges, examination fees, course materials, lunch and refreshments. Kindly download the brochure or contact our training coordinator e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile +91 99625 90571.