CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED ISO 22301:2012 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE (BCMS)
ISO 22301:2012 Lead Auditor Training course aims to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Business Continuity Management Systems against ISO 22301 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Who should attend ISO 22301:2012 Lead Auditor Training?
ISO 22301:2012 Lead Auditor Training course is for people within the organization from the level of CEOs, Business Heads, Operational Heads and those with auditing experience of other management systems or BCM professionals who are desirous to add auditing of BCMS to their portfolio of skills.
What prior knowledge should one have?
It is recommended that delegates have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301
- Knowledge of the following business continuity management principles and concepts:
- The purpose and benefits of a business impact analysis
- The principals of risk assessment and analysis
- Typical business continuity strategies
- Business continuity response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement
- Exercise and testing methodologies
Course Content: ISO 22301:2012 Lead Auditor Training
- Module 1: Overview of BCMS
- Module 2: Review of ISO 22301 requirements
- Module 3: Auditing basics
- Module 4: Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Module 5: BCMS Audit – overview
- Module 6: Planning the BCMS audit
- Module 7: Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit
- 5 day training
- Continuous assessment &a examination
- Benefits you & organization
Course is delivered by trainers who are highly experienced as Real time auditor(s)
|Nomination Form||Training Schedule|