All certificates issued by EAS remain the property of EAS and must be returned when requested.
Certificate holders must ensure that no incorrect references to EAS certification system or misleading use of certificates or marks occur.
EAS Registered Companies Logo is granted under licence to those client companies who have obtained certification by EAS after successful assessment to the applicable standard.
Where the EAS Registration Certificate has been issued under JAS ANZ, Accreditation Body logo is too used in combination with the EAS Registered companies logo, as applicable.
EAS CERTIFICATION LOGO
EAS Management System Pvt. Ltd. Registered Companies Logo can be applied to stationery and publicity material that relates to the company Scope of Registration. This can include brochures, product cards, advertisements etc.
The mark shall not be used on laboratory test reports, calibration and inspection certificates and not applied directly to the product or packaging, whether secondary or primary or in such a manner as to imply that any individual product has been approved. Type labels or identification plates are considered as part of product Where the logo is used, the Certificate Registration number must also be clearly indicated.
The logo may only be reproduced in a single colour which is unlimited, but where practical should conform to existing preprinted stationery, brochures, letterheads or other promotional materials of the Company.
Certificates and Use of Logo(s) and Complaints Procedure
- Upon successful completion of Initial Assessment EAS shall issue Certificate(s) of Approval to the organization detailing the quality Standard(s) to which assessment was made, declaring the scope of supply. The Certificate(s) of approval is/are valid for a period of three years from the date of issue subject to satisfactory maintenance of the quality systems through surveillance audits.
- Certification under this scheme does not imply certification of the organization’s product or service and does not therefore exempt him from his legal obligations.
- For details of LOGO Usage, kindly refer to the CD supplemented with the certificate of Registration.
- The organization undertakes to institute a system of registering all complaints received from any source. The corrective action(s) taken and review by Organization Management of such actions shall be made available for verification. They will inform that the complainant can also write to EAS
- EAS has certification mark that authorizes certified clients to use as shown in the picture below. Clients can use this logo such a way that it is not ambiguous, in the mark or accompanying text, as to what has been certified and with clarity that EAS has granted the certification.
- The client are advised not be use EAS/JAS ANZ logo on a product nor product packaging nor in any other way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
- EAS will not permit its marks to be applied by certified clients to laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports or certificates.
- The client of EAS may use the following statement on the product packaging or in accompanying information that the client has a certified management system. Product packaging is considered as that which can be removed without the product disintegrating or being damaged. Accompanying information is considered as separately available or easily detachable. Type labels or identification plates are considered as part of the product. The statement shall in no way imply that the product, process or service is certified by this means. The statement shall include reference to:
• Identification (e.g. brand or name) of the certified client;
• The type of management system (e.g. quality, environment) and the applicable standard;
• Empowering Assurance Systems or EAS.
- EAS through a legally enforceable service Contract EAS 004 requires that the certified client to follow:
- a) Conforms to the requirements of EAS and JAS-ANZ when making reference to its certification status in communication media such as the internet, brochures or advertising, or other documents;
b) Does not make or permit any misleading statement regarding its certification;
c) Does not use or permit the use of a certification document or any part thereof in a misleading manner;
d) Upon withdrawal of its certification, discontinues its use of all advertising matter that contains a reference to certification, as directed by EAS.
e) Amends all advertising matter when the scope of certification has been reduced;
f) Does not allow reference to its management system certification to be used in such a way as to imply that EAS has certified a product (including service) or process;
g) Does not imply that the certification applies to activities and sites that are outside the scope of certification;
h) Does not use its certification in such a manner that would bring EAS and/or certification system into disrepute and lose public trust.
In case of default, EAS will initially inform them through mail. If client still continues, EAS will adopt the legal course of action against the client for his incorrect references to certification status or misleading use of certification documents, marks or audit reports.[/vc_column_text]
The Accreditation Logo may only be used in combination with the EAS Registered companies Logo and is limited to stationery, literature and other written promotional materials. It cannot be applied to the product or packaging and visiting cards whether secondary or primary. The Accreditation Logo shall be reproduced in accordance with the PMS Reflex Blue & PMS (45) RED indicated with the art work enclosed or in a single colour to confirm with the predominant colour of existing preprinted stationery, brochures, letterheads or other promotional material.
The Accreditation Logo shall not be used in such a way as to suggest that the Accreditation Body or government Organization it represents have certified or approved the activities of the Company, or in any other manner which can mislead.
The Certification Body/Accreditation Logo may be uniformly reduced or enlarged but shall not be less than 25 mm in height.
If an accredited certificate holder fails to comply with these regulations or uses the logos in any misleading manner, EAS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel its certificate upon which action, the certificate holder shall immediately cease to use the logos and withdraw the existing stock of its stationery and other promotional brochures etc. bearing the logos, from further use.
Such action could include requests for correction and corrective action, suspension, withdrawal of certification, publication of the transgression and, if necessary, legal action.