ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System Certification
The second and latest revision of ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System standard is in place. You can now get your organiation’s EnMS certification from EAS.
ISO 50001 supports organizations in all sectors to use energy more efficiently, through the development of an energy management system (EnMS).EnMS helps to use energy efficiently which helps organizations to save money as well as to conserve resources and tackle climate change.
What is new?
- Adopts ISO’s management system standard requirements including a high-level structure, common terms and definitions and identical core text to ensure a high level of compatibility with other management system standards;
- clarification of terms and document structure;
- clarification on exclusions of energy types;
- clarification of “energy review”;
- More clarification on the wordings related to energy performance indicators [EnPI(s)] and energy baselines [EnB(s)] in order to provide a better understanding of these concepts
- More emphasis on the role of top management;
- better integration with strategic management processes;
- Some new terms and definitions including adoption of context order, energy performance improvement;
- New concept about normalization of energy performance indicators [EnPI(s)] and relevant energy baselines [EnB(s)];
- More clarity on the energy data collection plan and related requirements (previously energy measurement plan);
Procedure for Certification:
Existing organization can migrate from the existing ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018, kindly refer to the Transfer Policy.
EAS will follow the same procedure similar to other certifications. Kindly refer certification procedure.
To know more about ISO 50001:2018 certification such as cost, time frame, activities, coverage etc. Kindly fill the application form and send us the query for free visit and discussion.
ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System Certification
Empowering Assurance System (EAS) with ISO 50001 standard, ensures that your organization implements the best energy management run-through with a clear picture for imminent improvements.
EAS, with years of experience and excellence, is at the lead of energy management certification and auditing.
With a set of assessment tools, EAS gives your organisation a complete idea of energy management system efficiency. EAS helps your organisation
- To understand the requirements for conforming to ISO 50001
- To estimate costs for renovating to the new standard
- To prepare your system for latest ISO 50001 standards
All your business needs is to get the best energy efficiency authorizations with ISO 50001 certification to prove your compliance with ISO 50001 standard and meet environmental targets.
EAS, with a client centric approach, makes the certification process simple and cost effective, so that ISO 50001 can be easily incorporated into your existing safety, quality environment management systems to improve energy efficiency.
BENEFITS OF ISO 50001:
- Refines energy procurement practices.
- Improves use of energy assets.
- Supports energy conservation and reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Demonstrate a commitment to sustainability.
- Increases energy efficiency and reduces energy related operational costs.
Want to know more about the ISO 50001 certification process?
Contact EAS right now and get your doubts about ISO 50001 clarified by our experts!.