ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Mumbai
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Mumbai
ISO 45001:2018 lead auditor training in Mumbai
ISO 45001 is one of the international developed by ISO for occupational heal and safety management. This standard specifies requirements to help organizations that want to build a safe working environment for employees and visitors. It provides guidelines to prevent and reduce the accidents and injuries of people in the workplace. This popular standard is applicable to all organizations that want to maintain and implement occupational health and safety performance.
ISO 45001 lead auditor training by EAS in Mumbai is a professional training conducted by IRCA approved real-time auditors who have years of experience in training the individuals in gaining skills and knowledge to perform a full audit of ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management.
Why ISO 45001 lead auditor training?
ISO 45001 lead auditor course enables delegates to plan, perform, manage and report the audit of ISO 45001 in compliance with ISO 19011. This course helps the participants to understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and the benefits of the occupational health and safety management system. It boosts your existing auditing skills and helps you manage the external audit of ISO 45001. Moreover, the ISO 45001 lead auditor training course helps you become a successful ISO 45001 lead auditor.
Advantages of learning ISO 45001:2018 lead auditor course
- This course gives you the ability to conduct the ISO 45001 audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
- Gain skills and knowledge to lead the management team
- Can understand the latest auditing techniques and methodologies
- Can improve the performance of occupational health and safety management
- Can identify the gaps in the ISO 45001 implementation process
- Can conduct awareness training to the employees about the organization’s objectives and ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management
- Can gain the confidence to perform internal audit, supplier audit and third-party audits
Duration of the training
EAS conducts ISO 45001 lead auditor course as a 5 days training program. This course is conducted for 5 consecutive days by the experts’ trainers who are real-time auditors. They have wide knowledge about the current auditing techniques and the latest issues that arise in the management system and that affect business growth. So, they will guide you effectively to understand each clause and concepts with practical examples.
The candidates who are taking our training programs need to attend the written test and score maximum to get the professional certificate.
To help delegates focus on their learning, EAS training session includes group discussion, mock audits and frequent assessments and exercises.
The investment that you spent on this course covers the charges of CQI_IRCA accreditation, training, professional certification, ISO 45001 lead auditor course material and lunch and refreshments.
EAS offer IRCA approved ISO 45001 lead auditor training course in Mumbai for the delegates to gain the capability to conduct the full audit of ISO 45001 confidently.
Prior knowledge and target audience
To participate in this training, the delegates should have basic knowledge of:
- ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Occupational health and safety management system
- Importance of implementing the ISO 45001
- Key terms and common auditing methodologies
It will be helpful if the delegates take the ISO 45001 internal auditor course prior to this training.
This course is beneficial for everyone who wishes to become an ISO 45001 lead auditor as this course designed in a simple and easily understandable format. This training is a better opportunity for:
- Individuals who want to learn the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and OHSMS
- Safety managers
- Top management
- Management representatives and consultants
- ISO 45001 internal auditors
- Professionals from other management systems
What are the elements covered in this course module?
- ISO 45001:2018 standard structure
- Requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- About occupational health and safety management system
- Common terms and definitions
- Audit definitions and types
- Auditing methodologies and techniques
- Audit closing and follow up activities
- Auditor behavior
- Roles and responsibilities of lead auditor
Want to know more about the course and training schedule? Kindly contact us to have a free discussion!