ISO 27001:2013 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE ( ISMS )
ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training course aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an information security management system based on ISO/IEC 27001 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of ISMS in accordance with ISO 19011.
However, this course does not address ISO/IEC 27001 in detail, and does not aim to equip students with the knowledge and skills to determine conformity, or otherwise, with ISO/IEC 27001. Students requiring the knowledge and skills to conduct entire information security management system audits against ISO 27001 may please attend the ISMS Auditor/Lead Auditor training course.
Course Content: ISO 27000
- Module 1 : Introduction to Information Security Management System
- Module 2 : Auditing Information Security risk management
- Module 3 : Structure & Overview of ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- Module 4 : Audit concepts
- Module 5 : Planning & conducting an internal audit
- Module 6 : Reporting and following-up an internal ISMS audit
- 2 day training
- Continuous assessment & examination
- Benefits you & organization
Course is delivered by trainers who are highly experienced as Real time auditor(s)