ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION
ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System covers organizations’ internal systems in mitigating the impacts due to your organizations’ activities/aspects towards the Environment. It propagates a system requirement for any organization to implement its requirement and get the certification. further, it covers the international agreement and treaties and also the legal requirements by the government and local bodies pertaining to your organization. Any type, kind, size of organization can implement and avail of ISO 14001 certification.
Environmental Management System
14001 Certification is ISO’s most widely used, globally recognized standard for environmental management systems. ISO 14001 is a series of standards that specifies requirements for an Environmental Management System (EMS). ISO 14001:2015 is applicable to all organizations regardless of their size or type or phase of operation and can be applied as risk-based EMS.
Why ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 14001 Certification shows that your organization is following the ISO requirements for EMS as per ISO 14001 global standards. ISO is followed in about 160 countries and hence ISO 14001 Certification allows a company to demonstrate its commitment towards Environmental safety and sustainability which helps in attracting customers from abroad as well as policies of local governments’ support ISO 14001:2015 standards. ISO 14001:2015 focuses on integrating the Environmental approaches into conducting Business as usual activities. ISO supports Business Development and improvement by ensuring that EMS ISO 14001 is practiced at all locations and aspects/aspects of an organization.
Requirements of ISO 14001 Certification ISO
- Establishing Environmental Policy and Objectives
- Environmental Aspect /Impact Assessment or Study
- Create EMS documentation for all the processes for effective coordination of your team.
- Define Authority and responsibilities for the persons whose actions will have a negative impact on the environment.
- Verify and ensure compliance with local legal requirements and interested party requirements.
- Perform Internal Audit on the EMS management System implemented as per ISO 14001 and Management Review.
- Carry out Corrective Actions on the NC’s identified.
Benefits of EMS
- Adhering to government regulations.
- Being environmental responsible you are appreciated and accepted by banks & Financial Institutions
- Productivity Increases due to better environmental performance
- Being in the good books of customers, even international customers.
- Maintain good public image and relationship
- Employee health and safety are enhanced.
- Opens up new trade avenues, new customers.
Time frame to get ISO 14001
EAS can provide an immediate stage 1 audit if your application is successfully accepted. Stage 2 audits will also be commenced after the closure of non-conformities, if any, identified during the stage 1 audit.
Upon successfully completing the stage 2 audit (please refer to certification process and Certification Procedure), the certificate will be issued subsequently.
For any small or medium size organization, the certification duration is approximately 2-3 months.
Cost of getting ISO 14001
The cost of certification varies based on the following factors. EAS has a transparent fee structure and it covers the following
- Size of Organization
- Multiple sites
- Risk Factors
- Number of Employees
How to apply for ISO 14001 Certification
Contact our experienced team to improve your present knowledge and capabilities. They will be able to provide advice and direction on choices that will help you achieve your objectives. More information is available upon request > Request a certification quotation > In addition, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certification is a must. Starting at the beginning ISO 14001:2015> ISO 14001:2015 Implementation > ISO 14001 certification > Keeping ISO 14001 up to date > Contact us If there’s any way we can help, please let us know. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org General inquiries> Request a quote Find out how much ISO 14001 could cost your business
For Further Assistance – Contact US
To know more about the benefits of ISO 14001 Certification, check the blog: ISO 14001 Standards and its Benefits