ISO 22000:2018 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE ( FSMS )
ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Course aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a food safety management system based on ISO 22000:2018 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the Management System in accordance with ISO 19011. However, this course does not address ISO 22000 in detail, and does not aim to equip students with the knowledge and skills to determine conformity, or otherwise, with ISO 22000. Students requiring the knowledge and skills to conduct entire Food Safety management system audits against ISO 22000 may undergo a FSMS Auditor / Lead Auditor training course.
Course Content: ISO 22000
- Module 1 : Introduction to Food Safety Management System
- Module 2 : Auditing Food Safety Hazard analysis and Risk management
- Module 3 : Structure & Overview of ISO 22000:2018 requirements
- Module 4 : Audit concepts
- Module 5 : Planning & conducting an internal audit
- Module 6 : Reporting and following-up an internal FSMS audit
- 2 day training
- Continuous assessment & examination
- Benefits you & organization
Course is delivered by trainers who are highly experienced as Real time auditor(s)
For more details, Kindly contact us.