CQI | IRCA ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training
About ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training is a course that teaches individuals how to audit organizations against the ISO 22301 standard. The ISO 22301 lead auditor training allows individuals to demonstrate their knowledge and expertise in business continuity management. It also helps them to stand out from the competition and demonstrates their commitment to quality and excellence. The ISO 22301 lead auditor training covers topics such as auditing principles, risk management, and corrective action. It also teaches participants how to use various tools and techniques to assess an organization’s compliance with the standard.
Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS) provides the ISO 22301 lead auditor course in India and throughout the globe to help individuals in developing their auditing career.
Importance of ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in India
The importance of business continuity management is growing in India. This is due to the increased number of businesses that are experiencing disruptions due to natural disasters and other unforeseen events. To protect their interests, businesses in India are increasingly looking for ISO 22301 certified lead auditors. The ISO 22301 lead auditor training is the perfect way for individuals to demonstrate their knowledge and expertise in this area. It also allows them to provide businesses in India with the assurance that they are complying with the highest level of global standards for business continuity.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in India
The ISO 22301 lead auditor course in India offered by EAS has many benefits for individuals. Some of the key benefits include:
- Competency in auditing against ISO 22301
- Ability to assess an organization’s compliance with ISO 22301
- Knowledge of risk management and corrective action processes
- Enhanced career prospects
- Demonstration of commitment to quality and excellence
- Become an internationally recognized IRCA C
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course
- Certified ISO 22301 lead auditor after the successful completion of the course.
Who Can Apply?
Any individual with prior ISO 22301 knowledge can register for the ISO 22301 lead auditor course. The following course prerequisites are recommended:
- Knowledge of ISO 22301 standard terms and definitions
- Organizational knowledge of applying ISO 22301 standard
- Knowledge of PDCA cycle and how it applies to ISO standards
- Risk assessment techniques
- Basic auditing principles
Candidates who do not have the prerequisite knowledge to attend an ISO 22301 lead auditor course in India can enroll in an ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course to be automatically eligible.
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
- The ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training is conducted as a full-time a course for 5 continuous days (40 hours)as a public open program.
- EAS also offers a weekend course schedule for candidates that are working professionals.
- If the numbers of participants are more than six from a single organization, we may conduct the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor course in the organization’s facility itself, exclusively for its employees as a special In-House training program.
- Virtual tutor-led classes through Zoom meetings are also offered by EAS. This method of delivery is particularly beneficial for working professionals across the globe who may not have the time to attend an in-person training program.
What does ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training Cover?
- Introduction to the Business Continuity Management System
- Overview of ISO 22301
- BCMS requirements
- Audit definition, types, and concepts
- Auditing guidelines (ISO 19011)
- Audit report preparation and checklist preparation
- Follow-up procedures
- Defining an auditor’s tasks and responsibilities
Criteria for Successful Completion of ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in India
Examination: Students will have to take the IRCA exam on the final day of this course. Students who pass the course with a minimum score of 70% will obtain the IRCA course completion certificate.
Procedure for Taking the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course in India Through EAS
- Choose a suitable schedule for you by checking the ongoing schedule for ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Courses in India from this link.
- Download the application form and send the completed form through e-mail at email@example.com.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
- Collect the course materials from the EAS office to read and be prepared for the course.
Why EAS for ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in India?
Empowering Assurance Systems Pvt Ltd (EAS) is one of the most trusted and reliable ISO certification bodies in India with over 15 years of experience in providing its ISO services throughout the globe.
We offer ISO certification and training at a very affordable price, and we have an experienced team of lead auditors who work with us. Hence, if you are looking for the best ISO 22301 lead auditor course in India that will enhance your career in the BCMS field, choose EAS.
If you have any queries regarding ISO 22301 lead auditor training, kindly contact us to know more about the program!
Phone: +91 99625 90571, 044-42693624