ISO 45001:2018 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE ( OHSAS)
ISO 45001 internal auditor training Course aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of an occupational health & safety management system – ISO 45001. Further, this class room course helps the students to prepare audit reports, guides in effective implementation and maintenance of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS) in accordance with ISO 19011.
However, this course does not address specific safety requirements in detail. It guides the students to plan and execute an ISO 45001 audit with in an organisation for specific process/activity. Students requiring the knowledge and skills to conduct entire Occupational Health and Safety Management System audits against ISO 45001 may undergo an OH&SMS Auditor / Lead Auditor training course.
Course Contents: ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
- Introduction to OH&S Management System
- Structure & Overview of ISO 45001 requirements
- Auditing OH&S Risk management
- Audit concepts
- Planning & conducting an internal audit
- Reporting and following-up an internal OH&SMS audit
- 2 day training
- Continuous assessment & examination
- Benefits you & organization
Course is delivered by trainers who are highly experienced as Real time auditor(s)