ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in India
What is the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course?
The ISO 45001 lead auditor course teaches individuals how to conduct, first, second and third-party audits of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS). EAS is a training partner of the International Registrar of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), which is the world’s largest accreditation body for ISO training courses. As a result, taking an ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course with EAS indicates that you will be recognized by any company, anywhere across the globe. Additionally, the ISO 45001 lead auditor course is an upgrade from now obsolete OHSAS lead auditor course.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in India
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in India offered by EAS is one of the most popular and sought-after ISO lead auditor courses available in the market. Occupational Health and Safety in demand for all kinds of organizations in India. Safety officers and auditors for maintaining the effective implementation of OHSMS in organizations are increasing day-by-day. Hence, the demand for ISO 45001 lead auditor training in India is on the rise.
Importance of an Occupational Health and Safety Lead Auditor Course
The occupational health and safety lead auditor course is important for various reasons. The most important reason is that it provides the necessary training and qualification to lead an audit of an OHSMS. The occupational health and safety lead auditor course prepares the participants to conduct an audit systematically and efficiently while maintaining the required level of professionalism. In addition, the occupation health and safety lead auditor course also aids in a better understanding of the OHSMS and its requirements.
Benefits of Taking ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
Some of the benefits of doing our ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course include:
- The course is internationally recognized and helps in getting a job anywhere in the world.
- The course provides in-depth knowledge of the OHSMS and its requirements.
- The participants will be able to conduct ISO 45001 audits systematically and efficiently.
- Upgrade from the OHSAS lead auditor course to the latest ISO 45001 lead auditor training.
- You will get an IRCA approved ISO 45001 lead auditor certification upon successful completion, which is globally recognized.
Contents of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course
The IRCA accredited ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills in the following areas.
- Plan-Do-Check-Act approach to ISO standards
- Audit plan and agenda development
- Performing a review, including interacting with, following review trails, and evaluating the process and procedure
- How to create an audit report
- Following up the consequences of evaluations with a focus on continuous OHSMS framework improvement
- Leading an audit team
- The significance of powerful and successful hazard appraisal
Who Can take the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course?
This ISO 45001 lead auditor course is designed for people who are interested in learning more about the standard and how to implement an OHSMS. Some examples are:
- Safety officers
- Quality control managers
- Top management
- Directors or managers of quality and health and safety
- ISO 45001 internal auditors
- Individuals who have taken the OHSAS lead auditor course and want to transition to the ISO 45001 standard
Prerequisites for ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
Individuals must have a basic knowledge of the following:
- ISO 45001 standard and requirements
- Basic auditing principles
- Organizational knowledge of OHSMS
- Common ISO terms and definitions
Individuals who may not have the required knowledge can enroll in an ISO 45001 internal auditor course.
Training Days and Delivery Methods
Our ISO 45001 lead auditor training course is carried out by skilled experts for 5 days. The 40-hour training program includes group discussions, mock audits, the latest audit scenarios, and other activities to enhance your auditing skills. EAS offers the training in 3 modes:
- In-House Training (training conducted at an organization’s facility for 6 or more employees)
- Classroom Training (traditional in-person classroom training)
- Virtual Classroom Training(tutor-led online training through Zoom meetings)
Examination and Certification
You are required to score a minimum of 70% in the IRCA exam that will be conducted on the final day of the course to get the ISO 45001 lead auditor certificate.
How To Apply for ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course Through EAS
- First, find an ideal schedule that works for you by going to this link and taking a look at the schedule for the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in India.
- Fill out the application form and email it to us at email@example.com.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
- If you’d like to learn more about ISO 45001 lead auditor training, please contact our training coordinator.
Why Choose EAS for ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course?
Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS) is one of the leading ISO certification bodies in India and has been providing ISO services to people across the globe for more than 2 decades. EAS provides ISO 45001 lead auditor course in India and across the globe to help individuals develop the skills and knowledge required to conduct external audits of an OHSMS. EAS has professional experience in issuing ISO certifications and training and is an IRCA accredited certification body for ISO Lead Auditor Training.
For any queries related to the ISO 45001 lead auditor course, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!