About the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course
ISO 22000 lead auditor training aims to provide participants with knowledge and skills that will help them to successfully audit food safety management systems against the requirements of ISO 22000.
The ISO 22000 lead auditor course offers participants insight into the structure, terminology, key concepts, and principles of ISO 22000 concerning food safety management systems. In particular, participants will acquire knowledge and skills on how to undertake an audit from start to finish according to ISO 19011 guidelines, including conducting an opening meeting with the client, collecting data through observations and audit checklists, preparing the draft audit report, and delivering an audit closing meeting.
FSMS Lead Auditor Course Objectives
EAS offers ISO 22000 lead auditor training in which delegates will learn how to plan, execute, and report an audit as per ISO 19011 auditing standards and ISO 22000 requirements. The aim of this food safety lead auditor course is to cover all five stages of the audit process, including planning and preparation of the audit, the actual conduct of the audits at all levels in an organization, gathering evidence during the audits to support any non-conformities found, and taking corrective action where necessary.
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course Contents
EAS offers the ISO 22000 lead auditor course that covers the following contents:
- Overview of FSMS
- Review of ISO 22000 requirements including HACCP
- Fundamentals of audits
- Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
- FSMS Audit – Overview
- Planning the FSMS audit
- Performing the audit
- Reporting and following up an audit
Who can Attend the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course?
Candidates who plan on registering for the FSMS lead auditor course should have prior knowledge of the following:
- ISO 22000 requirements
- ISO standard terms and definitions
- Basic auditing principles
- Experience in the food industry
EAS also provides FSMS internal auditor course through Self Learning and Virtual modesfor candidates who wish to gain more knowledge prior to attending ISO 22000 Lead Auditor training.
Course Duration and Training Methods for ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
EAS conducts ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training as a full-time course, for 5 days (40 hours) on a continuous or weekend-based schedule.
The ISO 22001 lead auditor course is delivered through 3 modes:
- In-House Training Program –In this special program, EAS will offer the FSMS lead auditor course at an organization’s facilities at specified business hours.
- Classroom Training –The ISO 22000 lead auditor course will be taught in a traditional classroom setting and lead auditors with relevant expertise will offer lectures and interactive activities in this mode of instruction.
- Tutor-led virtual classrooms – The ISO 22000 lead auditor course will be taught through Zoom Meetings in this online classroom format. A live training session will be held by one of our highly trained and experienced instructors.
Examination: Students will have to take the IRCA examafter completing the 5 day FSMS lead auditor course. Students who pass the examwith a minimum score of 70% will obtain the IRCA ISO 22000 lead auditor course completion certificate.
Procedure for Registering for the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course Through EAS
- Select a training schedule by looking through the ongoing schedule for the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course.
- Download the ISO 22000 lead auditor training application form, fill in details, and send the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the ISO 22000 lead auditor course payment in the online portal.
Why Choose EAS for the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course?
EAS is a globally recognized IRCA-CQI authorized certification body that has been offering ISO services across the world for over 15 years. We have extensive ISO certification and training experience, and we are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. EAS is one of the most trusted and reputable certification bodies in the world.
We offer ISO 22000 lead auditor training at a very affordable price, and we have an experienced team of lead auditors who work with us. Hence, if you are looking for the best ISO 22000 lead auditor course that will enhance your career in the FSMS field, choose EAS!
If you have any queries regarding the ISO 22000 lead auditor course, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!
Phone: +91 99625 90571, 044-42693624