ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training in Bangalore
CQI | IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training in Bangalore
ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training in Bangalore
Build up your auditing skills to perform a full audit of quality management system based on ISO 9001 and also in compliance with ISO 19011 with our ISO 9001 lead auditor training. EAS provides ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor course in Bangalore with experienced auditors as trainers to help delegates to understand the concepts of the third-party audit activities thoroughly with better knowledge. As an accredited training partner of CQI-IRCA, we provide ISO 9001 lead auditor training course with highly-modified course material for the participants to gain an amazing learning experience.
Why ISO 9001 lead auditor training?
ISO 9001 lead auditor training is important for delegates to understand the quality management principles, the requirements of ISO 9001 standard and the specific auditing process to perform, manage and report the QMS audit based on ISO 9001:2015. This training enables delegates to conduct the first, second and third party audits of the quality management system and prepare the necessary documents to submit the audit reports in line with ISO 19011.
Advantages of participating in our CQI-IRCA ISO 9001 lead auditor course
- You can gain the skills to perform both internal and external audits
- You can improve your knowledge to execute the third-party audit at any organization
- You can achieve the internationally accepted third-party certificate on the successful completion of the ISO 9001 lead auditor course
- You can apply and get your name registered on the CQI-IRCA website as a lead auditor
Topics covered in this course
Our ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor course module includes:
- Introduction to ISO 9001 standard
- Overview to ISO 9001:2015
- About quality management and QMS principles
- Key terms used in ISO 9001 auditing process
- Overview of QMS audit (from planning to closing non-conformities and follow-up activities)
- Responsibilities of lead auditor
- Behaviors of ISO 9001 lead auditor
- Frequent assessment and exercises
Prior qualification to take our training
- To participate in this training, there is no experience or graduation required. But the delegates are advised to have the knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- This course will become more interesting if you know the common terminologies used in the QMS audit.
- You can learn this easily by participating in our online ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor training course.
Our ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training is carried out by skilled experts for 5 consecutive days. These 40 hours of the training program include group discussion, mock audits, the latest audit scenarios and other activities to keep you focused on the learning.
By participating in this course, you can:
- Plan, conduct, manage, report, and follow-up the audit activities
- Prepare and submit the audit documents
- Understand the importance of implementation of ISO 9001:2015
- Learn the benefits well-built quality management system
- Guide the top management with effective guidelines to ensure the continual improvement of ISO 9001 QMS
- Lead the ISO 9001:2015 QMS audits
- Become the leader of the auditing team
- Maintain the overall performance of your organization’s quality management
- Become a globally recognized certified auditor
Your investment covers
- ISO 9001:2015 course material
- IRCA accreditation
- Training charges
- Professional certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
How to start your training with EAS?
- Find out our training schedule page, choose the right ISO 9001 lead auditor course schedule that is comfortable for you
- Fill out the application form and sent it to info@easiso .com
- You can pay the fee through an online portal
- Having any doubts about registration, contact us! Our friendly training coordinators help you with detailed information