ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training in Bangalore
CQI | IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training in Bangalore
About ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training:
ISO 9001(Quality Management System) was the first standard to be launched by the ISO organization for process certification. This standard talk about how an organization can deliver a consistent quality of products/services to its customers through which in additionally, an organization can continually improve.
As ISO 9001 is the most popular and widely accepted standards, the demand for auditors is also on the rise. As well as that, Demand originates from certification bodies, organizations that implement and practices ISO, consulting bodies who guide organizations in implementation, top management and senior management to manage their organizations in a better and effective manner.
(i) Why EAS?
Management of EAS, having 2 decades of experience in the field of ISO certification and ISO training is delivered. ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training in Bangalore is designed and delivered by EAS real time experienced auditors. Further, EAS is an approved training partner of CQI- IRCA and its ISO 9001:2015 course in Chennai is approved by CQI-IRCA.
(ii) Types of ISO Training delivered by EAS
EAS delivers ISO training of various levels.
- ISO 9001 Awareness/Foundation training address the basic understanding of the standards.
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training– This training provides skill and knowledge of Auditing methods for a particular process in an organization. Generally, Internal Auditor’s competence is proved through Internal Auditor training certification. Eventually,
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training is the highest level of training- Here planning, communication and conduct audit and concluding a third party ISO audit will be provided.
(iii) About CQI-IRCA:
- Undoubtedly, IRCA is the lead body worldwide for perceiving the executive’s frameworks examining courses. That implies that essentially any business anyplace on the planet will perceive your accomplishment. What’s more, as the IRCA is a sub-division of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), a fruitful culmination of the course likewise gives you access to CQI participation at Practitioner (PCQI) Grade.
About ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training in Bangalore:
- Empowering Assurance Systems Pvt Ltd conducts ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training in Bangalore for quite a long time. ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course in Bangalore is delivered as 5 continuous days(40 hrs) particularly, as a public open programme.
- This course is also delivered, as per the participant’s convenience, as a split course. (5 days covered in different days and not continuous)
- If the numbers of participants are more than six from a single organisation, we may conduct an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course in Bangalore in the organisation’s facility itself, exclusively for its employees.
(i) Minimum qualification for ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training in Bangalore:
- Besides some basic organizational knowledge, this course requires the participants to have prior ISO 9001:2015 standard knowledge. Alternatively, you could have acquired this by already working in an ISO implemented environments, through ISO 9001 awareness or ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training courses that you have attended.
- Moreover, the delegate will be comfortable if he/she is aware of the ISO 9001:2015 terminologies and the standard Interpretation. There is no prerequisite in Qualification or age. If you have not undergone any training, you can try our online ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training.
(ii) What does this course cover:
- Overview of QMS
- Review of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Fundamentals of audits
- Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- QMS Audit – overview
- Planning the QMS audit
- Performing the audit
- Reporting and following up an audit.
(iii) Criteria for successful completion of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course:
- Candidate should score 70% on the continuous assessment carried out by the tutor.
- Above all, the candidates should score a minimum of 63 marks out of 90 in the Final examination, finally held on the fifth day. This exam does not have negative marks.
(iv) Advantages of QMS Lead Auditor Training in Bangalore with EAS Pvt Ltd:-
- The candidate will get an internationally accepted valid certificate.
- Using his/her certificate the candidate can register himself in the CQI-IRCA website.
(v) What knowledge and skill we acquire:
- You gain skill and knowledge to plan, lead, organize resources, conduct an Audit, document, arriving at audit conclusions and follow-up a third party Audit.
- Moreover, the general ideas in handling the various audit scenarios will be acquired.
- The optimum way of communication from all sides will be understood.
- You gain the capability to figure out how to design, lead, document and follow up the after-effects of an audit.
(vi) Charges for ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course in Bangalore :
- The price for the open training is available in our brochure. Charges for ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course in Bangalore differs based on the type of course and delivery method. whereas, the price charged by EAS for ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor course covers the IRCA accreditation fees, training charges, examination fees, course materials, lunch and refreshments. Kindly download the brochure or contact our training coordinator e-mail: email@example.com and mobile +91 99625 90571.
Procedure to take up ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course in Bangalore:
- First and foremost, choose a schedule that suits you by checking the ongoing schedule for ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Courses in Bangalore from the link.
- Download the application form and send the completed form through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
Last but not least, If you want to discuss with our training coordinator e-mail: email@example.com and mobile +91 99625 90571 who will be able to help you in the registration process.