ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training in Kolkata
CQI | IRCA ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training in Kolkata
ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training in Kolkata
Learn to lead the ISO 9001 quality management system audit with our ISO 9001 lead auditor training. EAS offers ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training in Kolkata. It is a CQI-IRCA approved training course that helps enhance the skills and knowledge of delegates to perform effective third-party audits. EAS offers trustable training services in Kolkata with IRCA certified auditors. Our trainers are certified auditors who will guide you effectively to meet the requirements of an IRCA certified ISO 9001 lead auditor.
The ISO 9001 lead auditor course includes:
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- ISO 9001:2015 clauses
- Quality management principles
- About quality management system
- Overview of QMS audit
- Responsibilities of ISO 9001 QMS auditors
- Audit planning and preparation
- Audit follow-up activities and corrective actions
The ISO 9001 lead auditor training by EAS is conducted for 5 days. The delegates need to participate in this 5 consecutive days training program without absent and take the written examination at the end of the training session to get the professional certificate.
Our ISO 9001 lead auditor training course material is specifically designed by the domain experts to help each individual regardless of their background and experience, understand the concepts of ISO 9001 QMS audit and principles of the QMS. Through group discussions and mock audits, we help you gain the necessary skills to perform a professional third-party audit against ISO 19011.
- Quality managers
- QMS representatives and consultants
- ISO 9001:2015 internal auditors
- QMS auditors
- People who wish to learn the ISO 9001 requirements and gain full knowledge of the ISO 9001 quality management system
- Aspirants who want to become an ISO 9001 lead auditor
- Individuals who are involved in the ISO 9001:2015 implementation process
There is no prior experience is required to participate in this training. But if you want this ISO 9001 lead auditor training benefit your knowledge as well as your investment, we recommend you to learn the basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015 or take our ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor training. This course is also a better choice if you have the knowledge about the quality management system.
Benefits of ISO 9001 lead auditor training
- You can confidently initiate the third-party audit at any organization by completing this course successfully
- Plan the audit activities, perform and submit the audit report in compliance with auditing guidelines of ISO 19011
- Find out the non-conformities and help the organizations with corrective actions
- You can guide the organizations with follow-up activities
- You can ensure the QMS is in line with ISO 9001:2015
- You can identify the gaps in the ISO 9001 implementation process
- You can become an IRCA certified ISO 9001 lead auditor
- Finally, you can also apply and get your name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry as a lead auditor upon the successful completion
EAS also offers ISO 9001 lead auditor training through a virtual online program.