Lead Auditor Course in Hyderabad
ISO Lead Auditor Course in Hyderabad Offered by EAS
There are very few organizations that offer a CQI-IRCA approved ISO Lead Auditor course in Hyderabad. EAS is a pioneer among all such ISO training bodies, provides ISO Lead Auditor Training courses for about six of the most popular ISO standards. Lead Auditor courses help candidates enrich their careers. Organizations seek ISO lead auditor training to increase the number of competent personnel to assist in implementing ISO management systems.
Course Delivery Methods
- The ISO Lead Auditor course in Hyderabad offered by EAS is conducted as a full-time course for 5 days, totaling 40 hours of instruction.
- Working professionals can also enroll in our special weekend schedule if they prefer.
- In-House Training / Classroom Method – Our special in-house training is conducted at an organization’s physical premises at specified business hours. EAS also offers a traditional classroom style of learning where candidates can travel to our office location and learn the course material through interactive sessions.
- Virtual Classroom– This tutor-led course is conducted completely online through Zoom meeting. This method is highly recommended for individuals who are unable to travel and would like to attend the class from the comfort of their own home or office.
Who Can Apply for ISO Lead Auditor Course in Hyderabad?
The prerequisites for ISO lead auditor training are as follows:
- Knowledge of the PDCA cycle and how it applies to ISO standard implementation
- Basic auditing principles
- Organizational knowledge of ISO management systems
- ISO standard terms and definitions
Individuals who have already completed an ISO internal auditor course are automatically eligible to apply for the ISO lead auditor course in Hyderabad.
Benefits of Taking ISO Lead Auditor Course
- First of all, you can obtain an internationally renowned IRCA ISO Lead Auditor Certificate. As a result, it helps improve your career prospects.
- Gain the skills to lead an audit team and become a vital member in helping organizations achieve ISO certification.
- Improve your communication skills and understand how to plan, conduct and review audit activities.
- Provide guidance to top management on how to implement ISO standards within an organization.
Procedure for Taking an ISO Lead Auditor Course in Hyderabad with EAS
- Choose a schedule that suits you by checking the ongoing schedule for ISO Lead Auditor Courses in Hyderabad.
- Download the application form and send the completed form to email@example.com.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
- Collect the course materials from the EAS office to read and be prepared for the course.
What Does This Course Cover?
All of the ISO Lead Auditor courses conducted by EAS follows and fulfills the CQI-IRCA criteria. The course covers the entire activities performed in a third-party certification audit for any ISO standard. The following topics will be covered in an ISO lead auditor course:
- Overview of the ISO Standard
- Review of ISO standard requirements
- Fundamentals of audits
- Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
- Audit Overview
- Planning a Management System Audit
- Performing the audit
- Preparing an Audit Report
- Follow-up Audit Activities
Criteria for Successful Completion
- The candidate should score a minimum of 70% on the continuous assessment carried out by the tutor.
- Above all, the candidates should score a minimum of 63 marks out of 90 in the Final IRCA examination that will be held on the final day of training to achieve a course completion certificate.
Why Choose EAS for ISO Lead Auditor Course in Hyderabad?
Empowering Assurance Systems Pvt Ltd (EAS) conducts ISO Lead Auditor Training in Hyderabad for various ISO standards. Due to our strong certification background for more than 2 decades, it became possible for us to establish a course that meets the IRCA requirements and delegate expectations. Moreover, the courses are designed to cover all third-party audit activities using real world examples from industry experts. Contact us today for more information!