What is ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training?
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training is a certification program that enables managers to get a clear understanding of the terms and conditions stated in ISO 27001. This course enables individuals to learn how to conduct external audits of an organization’s information security management system (ISMS) based on the ISO 27001 requirements.
Importance of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Delhi
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training makes you competent enough to effectively implement ISO 27001 standard requirements in any organization. By taking ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Delhi, you will learn how to conduct audits, implement ISO standards and provide consultancy services. This course focuses on practical ISO auditing techniques, discusses the ISO 27001 standard requirements in-depth, and will provide you with a clear understanding of ISO’s information security management system requirements and guidelines.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Delhi
The following are the benefits of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training in Delhi:
- By participating in our ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training, you will get a clear understanding of the standard requirements of ISO 27001.
- You can improve your career prospects by understanding how to audit an organization’s information security management system.
- You can help organizations achieve ISO 27001 certification.
- Our comprehensive course for ISMS enables you to implement an effective information security management system in any organization.
- You will learn how to implement information security policies that are in line with ISO 27001 requirements.
- You will learn about auditing and implementing ISO 27001, and will also get a chance to practice the techniques that are learned during the training.
Course Structure of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Delhi
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training course covers topics such as:
- Introduction to ISO 27001
- Overview of information security management
- ISMS guidelines
- Risk evaluation and analysis
- Definitions, types, and procedures of audits
- Plan, conduct and report an audit for ISO 27001
- External ISMS audit preparation tasks
- Procedure for submitting audit reports and follow-up activities
- Taking corrective measures to rectify non-conformities
The participants are advised to have the basic understanding of:
- ISO 27001 standard requirements
- PDCA cycle
- Basic auditing principles
- Common ISO terminology
Individuals can register for an ISO 27001 Internal Course to be automatically eligible for ISO 27001 lead auditor training.
Who Can Apply for This Course?
- ISO 27001 internal auditors
- Participants in the ISO 27001 implementation procedure
- Managers of security
- IT professionals
- Software Engineers
- Those interested in learning more about the ISO 27001 requirements
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career as an ISO 27001 lead auditor
- Consultants and representatives from the management system
Course Details for ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Delhi
EAS provides this training for 5 days (40 hours) and is delivered through 3 modes:
- In-House Training Program – If the quantity of individuals from a single firm is more than six, we may conduct ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training in the organization’s facilities at specified business hours.
- Classroom Training – The course will be held in a classroom and lecture sessions will be led by experienced lead auditors in this training modality.
- Tutor-led virtual classrooms – The lesson is delivered in a virtual classroom setting via zoom meetings, which are interactive sessions. A live training session will be led by one of our highly experienced instructors. Weekend schedules are also available for working professionals.
Examination: Participants must attend all five days of the course and complete the two-hour IRCA written exam at the end to earn the course completion certificate. To obtain an internationally recognized professional certification, delegates must meet a minimum mark of 70 percent.
Process for Applying ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Through EAS
- First and foremost, find a schedule that works for you by going to this link and taking a look at the current schedule for ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Delhi.
- Fill out the application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
- If you’d like to learn more about the course, please contact our training coordinator.
Why Choose EAS for ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Course in Delhi?
EAS is one of India’s most experienced ISO certification bodies. We have been offering our ISO services to people all around the world for over two decades. EAS offers ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Delhi to help individuals acquire the abilities and knowledge needed to conduct external audits of an information security management system. EAS has expert experience in issuing ISO certificates and training.
For any queries, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!