What is ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training?
An ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course is a specific training program designed to help individuals understand how to conduct first, second and third-party audits of an ISO 14001 environmental management system (EMS). A Lead Auditor has the knowledge and experience to lead audits and make appropriate recommendations for improvements. The ISO 14001 lead auditor course in India is also known by other names, such as EMS lead auditor course, ISO 14001 2015 lead auditor course, and ISO 14001 lead auditor training course.
The EMS lead auditor course is focused on continual improvement. Individuals who participate in an EMS lead auditor course will learn the knowledge and skills needed to carry out environmental management system audits which can help any company ensure their EMS is compliant with requirements while also improving overall performance. The ISO 14001 2015 Lead Auditor course is based upon the latest version of ISO 14001 that focuses on the ‘continual improvement’ of environmental management systems.
Benefits of an ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course
EAS offers the highly popular ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course for individuals across the globe. The benefits of participating in an ISO 14001 lead auditor course are numerous, including:
- Understand how to conduct external audits of an organization’s EMS.
- Improve career prospects by obtaining an internationally renowned IRCA accredited certificate for lifetime validity.
- Assist organizations in achieving ISO 14001 certification.
- Help implement the ISO 14001 standard for organizations across the globe.
- Demonstrate commitment to sustainable development.
- Promote environmental leadership within an organization.
- Effectively plan, conduct, manage and follow up audit activities for implementing effective environmental management systems following the ISO 14001 standard requirements.
Who Can Apply for the ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course?
- Top management
- Environmental consultants
- Consultants in Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Engineers, and others who desire to work in the field of environmental management.
If you don’t have prior knowledge about ISO 14001 standards, but wish to start a career in it, then you can register for the ISO 14001 internal auditor course.
What Does The EMS Lead Auditor Course Cover?
- Overview of EMS
- Review of ISO 14001 requirements
- Fundamentals of audits
- Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
- EMS Audit – Overview
- Planning the EMS audit
- Performing the audit
- Reporting and following up on an audit
Course Duration and Training Methods
EAS conducts the ISO 14001 Lead Auditor course as a full-time course, for 5 days (40 hours) on a continuous or weekend-based schedule.
The ISO 14001 lead auditor training course is delivered through 3 modes:
- Classroom Training – In this mode of instruction, the course will be held in a classroom and lead auditors with expertise will give lectures. This ISO 14001 lead auditor course in India will also contain group activities, presentations, exercises, role playing scenarios and continuous assessment.
- In-House Training Program – In this special form of classroom training, EAS may run the ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training course for employees from a single company at their premises if the number of participants is more than six.
- Tutor-led virtual classrooms – The course will be taught through Zoom Meetings in this online classroom model. One of our highly experienced trainers will conduct live, interactive training sessions. Candidates may take the course from the comfort of their own home or office location!
Examination: Students will have to write an exam at the end of the 5th day and are required to score at least 70% to pass. Candidates who successfully pass the IRCA examination will obtain a course completion certificate.
Procedure for Taking the ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course Through EAS
- Pick a schedule that will suit you by checking the ongoing schedule for ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Courses
- Download the application form, fill up the necessary details, and send the completed form to: email@example.com
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
Why Select EAS for ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course?
EAS is a globally acknowledged IRCA-CQI approved certification body, that has been providing ISO services globally across the world for over 15 years. We have vast experience in ISO certifications and training and we fulfill our client’s needs effectively. EAS is one of the most trusted and reliable certification bodies globally.
We offer ISO certification and training at a very affordable price, and we have an experienced team of lead auditors who are committed to customer satisfaction. The ISO 14001 lead auditor course in India is one of the most popular auditor certification courses in the country.
If you have any queries regarding the ISO 14001 lead auditor course, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!
Phone: +91 99625 90571, 044-42693624