ISO Lead Auditor Course in Delhi
About ISO Lead Auditor Training in Delhi
ISO lead auditor training is an essential training course for delegates who want to become certified ISO lead auditors. This course prepares delegates to execute effective first, second, and third-party audits by teaching them everything they need to know about the ISO standard, its requirements, and auditing principles. Delegates will also be transformed into successful lead auditors who will be able to plan, perform, manage, and report external audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
Advantages of Doing ISO Lead Auditor Training in Delhi
By learning the requirements of the ISO standard, management system concepts, and auditing process thoroughly, you can:
- Plan the audit activities, perform the first, second, and third-party audits, prepare audit reports and complete the audit
- Take corrective actions to fill up the gaps in the management system process
- Guide the management team
- Provide awareness training for employees
- Lead the audit against ISO standards
The Syllabus for the ISO Lead Auditor Course in Delhi
The ISO lead auditor course in Delhi offered by EAS consists of the following topics:
- About the ISO standard (terms and definitions)
- Overview of the ISO management system
- ISO management system principles and concepts
- Requirements of the ISO standard
- Audit definitions and types
- Audit planning and preparation
- Auditing terms and processes
- Auditing guidelines of ISO 19011
- Audit follow-up activities and corrective actions
- Auditor behavior when conducting audit activities
- Roles and responsibilities of lead auditors
Our Lead Auditor Training Courses
EAS offers IRCA approved lead auditor training courses in Delhi against various ISO management system standards.
- ISO 9001 lead auditor training
- ISO 14001 lead auditor training
- ISO 22000 lead auditor training
- ISO 45001 lead auditor training
- ISO 27001 lead auditor training
- ISO 22301 lead auditor training
Who Can Apply for ISO Lead Auditor Course in Delhi?
The ISO lead auditor course in Delhi offered by EAS is important for:
- ISO Internal auditors
- Management system representatives and consultants
- People involved in ISO implementation process
- Top management
- ISO consultants
- Quality engineers
Training Duration for the ISO Lead Auditor Course in Delhi
The ISO lead auditor training in Delhi is a 5-day training program. The delegates need to participate in the IRCA written examination at the end of the training to avail ISO lead auditor course completion certification. This course offered by EAS can be delivered in the following modes:
- In-House Training Program – If the number of participants is more than six from a single organization, we may conduct the course in the organization’s facility itself, exclusively for its employees. Place your request for in-house training today!
- Classroom Training – In this training mode, the course will be conducted in a traditional classroom setting, and lecture sessions will be carried out by our experienced lead auditors.
- Virtual Classroom Training – EAS offers an online lead auditor training program. This is also a 5-day training session led by IRCA certified auditors. This course will be conducted completely online through Zoom meeting. With engaging sessions, our instructors ensure that you have a real-life classroom experience.
Choose EAS for ISO Lead Auditor Training in Delhi
EAS is the top training provider for the lead auditor course in Delhi. CQI-IRCA has approved this high level of training. EAS offers an IRCA-accredited lead auditor course In Delhi that teaches delegates how to confidently undertake audits. Enrolling in ISO lead auditor training in Delhi through EAS will surely benefit your career!