ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training in Mumbai
Introduction to the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course in Mumbai
ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) was the first standard to be launched by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for process certification. This standard provides guidelines on how an organization can deliver consistent quality of products and services to its customers through continual improvement measures.
As ISO 9001 is the most popular and widely accepted standard, the demand for auditors is also on the rise. Organizations are looking for certified and experienced professionals who can assess and certify their quality management system. To cater to this demand, many training institutes offer ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training courses. The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course in Mumbai is designed to equip participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct external audits of quality management systems (QMS).
Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS) is an approved training partner of CQI-IRCA, the world’s leading accreditation body for ISO lead auditor courses. EAS offers a comprehensive and industry-relevant ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course in Mumbai, which is delivered by experienced professionals. The course is designed to meet the requirements of the ISO 19011 standard and prepare participants for the IRCA Lead Auditor examination.
About ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course in Mumbai
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course in Mumbai is delivered as a 5-day program, totaling 40 hours of instruction
- EAS also provides a special weekend schedule for individuals who are unable to take time off work to attend the training.
- In-House / Classroom Mode of Delivery: EAS offers the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course in Mumbai in both In-House and Classroom modes of delivery. In-House training can be customized as per the organization’s requirements.
- Virtual Classroom Mode of Delivery: EAS also offers the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course in Mumbai in a Virtual Classroom mode of delivery. In this mode, participants can attend the training from anywhere in the world, using a computer with Internet connectivity. Live, instructor-led sessions will take place through Zoom video conferencing.
Minimum Qualifications for ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course in Mumbai:
Besides some basic organizational knowledge, this course requires the participants to have prior ISO 9001:2015 standard knowledge. Individuals can take an ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course to be eligible to take ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training. The following are the prerequisites to enroll in the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course in Mumbai:
- ISO 9001 standard requirements.
- ISO standard definitions and terminologies
- PDCA cycle and how it applies to ISO standards
- Basic auditing principles
- Overview of QMS
- Review of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Fundamentals of audits
- Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
- QMS Audit – overview
- Planning the QMS audit
- Performing the audit
- Reporting and following up on an audit.
To achieve the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course Completion Certification, candidates must pass the IRCA examination conducted on the last day of the program with a minimum score of 70%.