ISO Lead Auditor Course in Kolkata
Lead Auditor Course in Kolkata By EAS
ISO Lead Auditor is a qualification that ensures competence in auditing and assessing the effectiveness of management systems and provides an efficient framework for understanding and implementing ISO standards. The training will provide you with knowledge and practical skills to be able to lead audits efficiently, judge the adequacy of corrective action plans, support management review activities through assessment reports and audits, and ensure that the organization is conforming to the requirements of the ISO standards.
Importance of ISO Lead Auditor Course in Kolkata
EAS offers ISO Lead auditor course in Kolkata, a high-level training course that one should participate in to gain the necessary skills to perform the full audit of the management system against ISO standards. The knowledge gained from this training is important for delegates who want to become certified ISO lead auditors to conduct an audit of ISO management systems, evaluate audit reports, and help build an effective ISO management system for organizations.
Advantages of Taking an ISO Lead Auditor Course in Kolkata
- Boosts abilities to conduct an audit following ISO procedures
- It teaches you how to use accelerated learning methods
- This course also helps participants learn auditing methods and methodologies
- Gain confidence to execute both internal and external audits successfully
- Increases career opportunities
- Learn how to conduct an ISO certification audit to enable organizations to achieve ISO Certification
Our lead auditor training course includes topics such as:
- Introduction to ISO standard
- ISO standard requirements with explanations
- Auditing process
- Auditing principles, terms, and definitions
- Audit planning, preparation, and follow-up activities
- Auditing guidelines (ISO 19011)
- Auditor behavior, roles and responsibilities
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
EAS conducts its ISO lead auditor courses as full-time training for 5 days (40 hours) and offers both continuous and weekend-based courses.
EAS offers three types of training delivery: in-house training, classroom instruction, and tutor-led virtual online courses. The virtual training for ISO lead auditor course in Kolkata will be delivered via Zoom meetings, with instructor-led seminars to assist and prepare you for the IRCA lead auditor examination that will take place on the final day of the course.
To obtain this internationally recognized IRCA certificate, candidates must score at least 70% on the test.
Pre-Requisites for Applying for an ISO Lead Auditor Course
Candidates should have a basic understanding and knowledge regarding ISO standards and their implementations. Some basic level of auditing knowledge is required. If you don’t have any prior knowledge about ISO standards, then you can begin with our ISO internal auditor course.
How To Apply for an ISO Lead Auditor Course in Kolkata Through EAS?
- To begin, find a suitable course schedule by going to this link.
- Download and complete the application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
- If you’d like to learn more about the course, please contact our training coordinator.
Why Choose EAS for an ISO Lead Auditor Course in Kolkata?
Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS) is one of India’s most recognized and reliable ISO certification bodies in India, with over 20 years of experience delivering ISO services to individuals all around the world. We assist individuals in acquiring the required skills and knowledge to carry out and conduct external audits for a variety of ISO standards. EAS is a authorized by IRCA-CQI to conduct all of our popular ISO lead auditor courses.
For any queries related to ISO lead auditor course in Kolkata, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!
Refer to our lead auditor course in Kolkata frequently asked questions to learn more!