ISO Lead Auditor Training in Kolkata
CQI | IRCA ISO Lead Auditor Training in Kolkata
ISO lead auditor training in Kolkata
ISO Lead auditor training in Kolkata is the high-level training course that one should participate in to gain the necessary skills to perform the full audit of the management system against ISO standards. The knowledge of this training is important for delegates who want to become a certified ISO lead auditor, want to conduct an audit of management system standard, are in a position to evaluate the audit reports, and also who want to build an effective ISO management system.
Types of lead auditor courses we offer
EAS, one of the organizations in the list of top ISO lead auditor training provider in Kolkata. We offer IRCA approved training courses against various ISO management system standards.
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS lead auditor training
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS lead auditor training
- ISO 27001:2013 ISMS lead auditor training
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS lead auditor training
- ISO 22000:2018 FSMS lead auditor training
- ISO 22301:2019 BCMS lead auditor training
The ISO lead auditor training is conducted for 5 days by skillful instructors of EAS. Our trainers/tutors are IRCA certified auditors who are auditing and issuing the management system certification on daily basis. They will support delegates with practical knowledge to meet the requirements of a certified ISO auditor.
Benefits of ISO lead auditor training
- Boosts skills to perform the audit against ISO standards
- Develops knowledge to understand the accelerated learning techniques
- Helps to learn the auditing techniques and methodologies
- Provides confidence to conduct both internal and external audits
- Helps build a strong management system
- Helps to take training for the employees
- Helps to manage the certification audit process
What do we cover?
Our lead auditor training course includes topics such as:
- Introduction to ISO standard
- Overview of the management system
- ISO standard requirements with explanation
- Auditing process
- Auditing principles, terms and definitions
- Audit planning, preparation and follow-up activities
- Auditing guidelines (ISO 19011)
- Auditors roles and responsibilities
Empowering Assurance System (EAS) is an accredited training partner of CQI-IRCA. We provide IRCA approved training courses in Kolkata with high-modified course material designed by domain experts to make this training beneficial, interesting and enjoyable for each individual. Even people from different backgrounds can take this training and improve their auditing career.
EAS also starter offering ISO lead auditor training courses online. This is a virtual classroom training program that helps delegates to become certified auditors from the comfort of their own place.