QMS Lead Auditor Course in Chennai
About the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is a high-quality management system training course that is designed to teach participants how to lead ISO 9001 audits. Typically, this is a 5-day course and it provides the knowledge and skills that the auditor needs to create an audit plan, conduct meetings, examine audit evidence, and communicate audit findings and conclusions to the organization. This course is also known as the ‘QMS lead auditor course’.
Importance of QMS Lead Auditor Course in Chennai
Many individual auditors and organizations are looking for the best QMS Lead Auditor course in Chennai. This course helps the auditors to improve their knowledge regarding QMS and its requirements. This ISO 9001 QMS Lead Auditor training course gives participants everything they need for conducting audits of a QMS according to ISO 9001 requirements. Lead auditors of this standard are in great demand in Chennai and abroad. As a result, the job prospects for individuals upon successfully completing this course are numerous.
About ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training in Chennai by EAS
- Empowering Assurance Systems Pvt Ltd (EAS) has been conducting ISO 9001 Lead auditor training in Chennai for over two decades. This IRCA accredited QMS Lead Auditor Course in Chennai is delivered for 5 continuous days (40 hrs.)
- This QMS lead auditor course in Chennai is also delivered on a 5-day weekend basis, especially for working professionals who are unable to attend during weekdays.
Course Delivery Modes
- In- House training– If the numbers of participants are more than six from a single organization, EAS may conduct an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course in Chennai in the organization’s facility itself, exclusively for its employees.
- Classroom Training– In this mode, candidates will be called to a classroom for attending the classes and lectures carried out by experienced lead auditors.
- Virtual or Tutor Led training– In this mode, candidates will attend the classes through zoom meetings with live, tutor-led sessions. Individuals can enjoy all of the benefits of a traditional classroom setting but at the comfort of their own home or office.
What Does This Course Cover?
- Overview of QMS
- Review of ISO 9001 requirements
- Fundamentals of audits
- Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
- Overview of a QMS Audit
- Planning the QMS audit
- Performing the audit
- Reporting and following up on an audit.
Minimum Qualification for ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training in Chennai:
- This course requires participants to have prior knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard, in addition to some basic organizational knowledge. Alternatively, you may have obtained this through working in an ISO-compliant workplace, or by attending ISO 9001 awareness or ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training courses.
- Furthermore, if the delegate is familiar with ISO 9001 terms and standard interpretation, he or she will feel more at ease. There are no prerequisites in terms of education or age. Our online ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training is a wonderful place to start if you haven’t received any previous training.
Criteria for Successful Completion of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
- The candidate should score 70% on the continuous assessment carried out by the tutor.
- Above all, the candidates must obtain a minimum of 63 points out of a possible 90 in the final IRCA examination, which will be held on the fifth day. There are no negative marks on this exam.
Advantages of QMS Lead Auditor Course in Chennai with EAS
- The candidate will get an internationally accepted IRCA certificate.
- Improve career prospects and conduct ISO 9001 lead audits globally
- Using the certificate, the candidate can register on the CQI-IRCA website to avail the CQI membership benefits.
- Become an audit team leader and senior member within your organization.
Knowledge and Skills Acquired:
- You gain the skills and knowledge to plan, lead, organize resources, conduct an audit, document, arrive at audit conclusions, and follow up a third-party audit.
- In addition, general concepts for dealing with diverse audit scenarios will be acquired.
- All parties will understand the best method of communication.
- You gain the skills to plan, lead, document, and follow up on an audit’s outcomes.
Procedure to Enroll in an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course in Chennai Through EAS
- First and foremost, choose a schedule that suits you by checking the ongoing schedule for the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course in Chennai.
- Download the application form and send the completed form through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
Why Choose EAS for ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course in Chennai?
EAS has over two decades of experience in the field of ISO certification and training. EAS is also a CQI-IRCA accredited training partner, and thus, our ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course in Chennai is internationally recognized.
If you want to discuss this with our training coordinator e-mail: email@example.com and mobile +91 99625 90571 who will be able to help you in the registration process.