Lead Auditor Course in Mumbai
About ISO Lead Auditor Training in Mumbai
The ISO lead auditor course will introduce the basic concepts of auditing and ISO standards, based on the International Standard: ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems. The course will guide individuals on how to plan, conduct and report on first, second or third-party audits of an ISO management system.
Importance Of ISO Lead Auditor Course in Mumbai
By pursuing an ISO lead auditor course in Mumbai, candidates can facilitate the achievement of efficient and effective audits through competent, consistent, and uniform application of auditing procedures. It will provide participants with an understanding of how to work as part of a team of auditors that follow international guidelines in auditing a variety of different ISO management systems, to ensure that the products and services they provide are reliable.
EAS offers various ISO lead auditor courses, designed for individuals who wish to get certified or experienced audit professionals who intend to pursue career advancement opportunities in the field of quality management system audits.
Advantages of Taking a Lead Auditor Course in Mumbai
The lead auditor course in Mumbai provided by EAS helps you to:
- Understand the ISO standard requirements.
- Learn the fundamentals of auditing and the technology used to record audits.
- Understand how to implement an ISO management system following the ISO standard requirements.
- Conduct an internal or external audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Prepare and submit the audit reports
- Learn how to write non-conformity reports
- Obtain the globally acknowledged IRCA lead auditor certification.
Who Can Take a Lead Auditor Course in Mumbai?
Any individual who has a basic knowledge and understanding of ISO standards and their implementation can enroll for a Lead auditor course in Mumbai. Also, one should have a basic knowledge of auditing. Candidates who don’t have any prior knowledge about auditing can begin by taking an ISO internal auditor course.
The course module includes:
- Introduction to ISO standards
- Overview of the ISO management system
- Requirements of the ISO standard
- Auditing terms and concepts
- Audit planning and preparation
- Roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Audit follow-up activities
- Auditors’ behavior when conducting audit activities
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
EAS offers ISO lead auditor courses that are full-time for 5 days (40 hours) and are available on a continuous or weekend basis.
In-house training, classroom instruction, and virtual tutor-led courses online are the three forms of training offered by EAS. Our online ISO lead auditor course in Mumbai will be provided through tutor-led classrooms via Zoom meetings, with instructor-led seminars to help and prepare you for the IRCA lead auditor examination, which will be held on the final day of the course. Candidates must score at least 70% on the exam to receive this internationally recognized professional certificate.
Process For Applying for a Lead Auditor Course in Mumbai Through EAS
- To start with, find a suitable course schedule that works for you by referring to this link.
- Download and fill-up the application form and email it to us at email@example.com.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
Why Choose EAS for a Lead Auditor Course in Mumbai?
ISO lead auditor training is a necessary professional education course for people interested in becoming successful, certified ISO lead auditors. EAS provides CQI-IRCA approved ISO lead auditor training, which is taught by IRCA-certified auditors with years of industry expertise and experience in auditing and issuing certifications. They have an extensive understanding of the latest auditing standards. We will help you gain the knowledge to perform an effective full audit of the management system as well as the skills to transform you into a successful lead auditor.
For more information about the Lead Auditor Course in Mumbai, kindly contact us:
Phone: +91 99625 90571, 044-42693624