ISO Lead Auditor Training Kochi
CQI-IRCA ISO Lead Auditor Training in Kochi
Empowering Assurance Systems Pvt Ltd (EAS) conducts ISO Lead Auditor Training in Kochi for various standards such as 9001:2015(QMS), 14001:2015(EMS), 18001:2007(OHSAS), 22000:2005(FSMS), 22000:2018(FSMS-updated), 27001:2013(ISMS), 22301:2012(BCMS), and above all the most recent standard ISO 45001:2018(OHSMS) and 45001:2018 Migration lead auditor training.
EAS is a CQI/IRCA Approved Training Partner (ATP-6031531). EAS has entered the prime level of organization that provides this prestigious IRCA Auditor/Lead Auditor Training courses to individuals and various companies.
Due to our strong certification background for more than 2 decades it became possible to establish a course that it meets the IRCA criteria requirement and delegate expectations.
Hence, our course has come up with wide acceptance from all participants as it is easily understandable to each individual thus helps students of all strata can undergo this course. Moreover, the courses are designed to cover all third party audit activities.
ISO Auditor Training consists of several levels such as Awareness/Foundation– Which talks about the basic understanding of the standards. Secondly, Internal Audit– This training provides skill and knowledge of Auditing methods for a particular process in an organization. Generally, Internal Auditor’s competence is proved through Internal Auditor training certification. Eventually, ISO Lead Auditor Training is the highest level of training- Here planning, communication, conduct audit and concluding an third party ISO audit will be provided.
ISO Lead Auditor courses in Kochi
There are very few organization’s offer CQI-IRCA approved ISO Lead Auditor courses in Kochi. EAS is pioneer among all such ISO training bodies, provides ISO Lead Auditor Training courses for about 8 schemes and the list is further grwowing as the demand for delivering new schemes is also on the raise. Lead Auditor courses guarantee candidates to enrich their career as well as organizations to have competent personnel in implementing ISO management Systems in their organizations. Furthermore, to know more about the ISO auditor courses in Kochi, download brochure.
(i) Delivery of ISO Lead Auditor courses in Kochi
- ISO Lead Auditor courses in Kochi are conducted as full time course, 5 continuous days (40 hrs) as public open programme.
- In some cases, as per the participant’s convenience, the course is conducted as split course.(5 days covered in different days and not continuous)
- If the numbers of participants are more than six from a single organisation, we may conduct ISO Lead Auditor course in the organisation’s facility itself, exclusively for its employees.
(ii) Who can take up this ISO Lead Auditor course:
- Any Individual with prior ISO system knowledge can take up this course. No educational limits. No experience is required. If you have undergone ISO Internal Auditor course, it would be preferable.
Procedure for taking up this course:
- Choose a schedule that suits you by checking the ongoing schedule for ISO Lead Auditor Courses in Kochi from this link.
- Download the application form and send the completed form through the e-mail email@example.com. If you want to discuss with our training coordinator to know more about the course.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
- Collect the course materials from EAS office to read and be prepared for the course.
What does the course cover:
All Management System Standard ISO Lead Auditor courses follow and fulfill the CQI-IRCA criteria. The course covers the entire activities performed in a third party certification audit for any management System Standard.
(i) The topics covered are:
- Overview of the Management System Standard
- Review of standard requirements
- Fundamentals of audits
- Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Audit- Overview
- Planning a Management Systems audit
- Performing the audit
- Preparing an Audit Report
- and following up an audit.
(ii) Criteria for successfully completion of ISO Lead Auditor course:
- Candidate should score 70% on continuous assessment carried out by the tutor.
- Above all, the candidates should score a minimum of 63 marks out of 90 in the Final examination, finally held on fifth day.
Benefits of taking ISO Lead Auditor course:
- First of all, you can obtain internationally renowned IRCA ISO lead Auditor Certificate. As a result, opens up a chance to register you in CQI-IRCA registry and therefore, it supports your career growth.
- The skills and knowledge you gained will help to perform better in the middle management and above in planning, implementation and auditing a management system
(i) Advantage of doing ISO Lead Auditor course in Kochi:
- EAS may be one of the very few organizations which run this course with above 90% success rate.
- The success is due to our experience, care and passion in delivering training,
- For the reason that the course is prepared by real time auditors, it is highly effective.
- Above all, simple and transparent course material makes easy to understand.
Charges for ISO Lead Auditor course differs based on the type of course, delivery method and location. The price charged by EAS for ISO Lead Auditor course covers the IRCA accreditation fees, training charges, examination fees, course materials, lunch and refreshments. Kindly download the brochure or contact our training coordinator e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile +91 99625 90571.
ISO Online Internal Auditor training courses
If you want to complete an Internal Auditor course, before taking up this lead Auditor course, you can try our ‘online Internal Auditor Training course’. This can be a better way to equip yourself for an Lead Auditor course. Our online Internal Auditor training courses are designed to suit various aspiring candidates of different background for almost every scheme. This is suited to individuals that require a more essential comprehension of standards and have less time to spare to come and attend in a classroom. To know more click her