What is the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course?
The IRCA accredited ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course is a recognized international certification, which has been developed to provide a practical framework for the successful implementation of the new ISO 45001 standard (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems). It enables candidates to develop their audit skills through group exercises, case studies, and sessions on the practical application of the information in support of an ISO 45001 Audit.
Importance of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in Abu Dhabi
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course in Abu Dhabi is suitable for those who want to get ISO 45001 Lead auditor certification. The ISO 45001 standard will render employees accountable for their health and safety on the job, provide a means of improving performance through continual improvement activities that are planned into the ISO 45001 standard requirements, and shall also provide a means of reducing liability through evidence-based auditing. The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course in Abu Dhabi will prepare the candidate for an ISO 45001 audit by providing knowledge on how to conduct ISO 45001 audits efficiently.
This ISO 45001 Lead auditor course in Abu Dhabi is meant for ISO 45001 implementation in all business sectors to ensure a safe culture.
Benefits of Doing ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in Abu Dhabi
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course in Abu Dhabi will allow you to:
- Gain a full understanding of ISO 45001 and its regulations.
- Be able to successfully lead and participate in ISO 45001 audits.
- Understand ISO 45001 regulations, technical competencies, and application requirements.
- Improve your auditing skills and knowledge of industry-accepted best auditing practices in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Gain internationally recognized ISO 45001 Lead Auditor certification.
Overview of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in Abu Dhabi
- ISO 45001 Overview and Requirements
- Examining the Plan-Do-Check-Act method
- Development of an audit plan and an audit agenda
- Principles of Auditing and Auditor Qualities
- Composing audit reports and input techniques
- To ensure that the ISO 45001 standard is correctly applied, follow up on non-conformities and offer corrective actions.
- Managing a team of auditors
Who is Eligible for ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in Abu Dhabi?
This course is designed for people who want to conduct audits for an organization’s health and safety. Here are a few examples:
- Representatives of Management
- Managers of Occupational Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Occupational Safety and Health Consultants
- Project managers
- Individuals who want to undertake safety audits
Course Duration and Training Modes
EAS conducts this ISO 45001 lead auditor course in Abu Dhabi as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and can be continuous or weekend-based schedule.
EAS has three training delivery options: in-house training, classroom instruction, and tutor-led virtual classes. This virtual course will be delivered through tutor-led classrooms via Zoom meetings. Our seasoned lead auditors will deliver lectures to help you prepare for the ISO 45001 lead auditor examination that will be held at the end of the final day of the course.
To earn this IRCA internationally recognized professional certificate, representatives must achieve at least 70 percent of marks on the exam.
How To Apply for ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in Abu Dhabi Through EAS
- First and foremost, find a schedule for an ISO 45001 lead auditor course that works for you by going to this link.
- Fill out the application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
Why Choose EAS for ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in Abu Dhabi?
Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS) is one of India’s most experienced ISO certification bodies, with over 20 years of experience offering ISO services to people all around the world. EAS offers external audit training in Abu Dhabi for ISO 45001 to help individuals develop the necessary expertise and knowledge. EAS has professional expertise in issuing ISO certifications and training and is an IRCA accredited certification body for ISO Lead Auditor Training.
For any queries related to ISO 45001 lead auditor course Abu Dhabi, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!