What is an ISO Lead Auditor Course?
The ISO Lead Auditor course is for professional certification of staff engaged in auditing of ISO management systems. The main objective of this course is to increase the knowledge and awareness of auditors by assessing their ability to effectively apply audit methodology, perform audit sampling techniques, assess corrective actions, draft reports, and determine if an organization is compliant with ISO standard requirements.
Importance of Lead Auditor Course in Saudi Arabia
The ISO Lead Auditor course in Saudi Arabia teaches individuals how conduct first, second and third-party audits of ISO management systems. The need for ISO lead auditors is increasing day by day. Companies are struggling to achieve ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and other international quality standards at a global level.
As a result, there is an increasing number of quality management auditors around the world who wish to get certified as “International Lead Auditors” to meet this demand for expertise in audits. Candidates can take up a lead auditor course in Saudi Arabia to improve their skills for carrying out internal and external audits, and checking conformity of an organization’s work processes with the set policies and standards.
What are the Benefits of Taking a Lead Auditor Course in Saudi Arabia?
The following are some of the key benefits of taking an ISO Lead Auditor course in Saudi Arabia offered by EAS:
- Know more about audit techniques & methods to carry out and conduct external audits.
- Gain confidence in handling any discrepancy that may arise during the process of internal audits.
- Get trained to understand the application of audit principles at each stage for fulfilling international requirements.
- Enhance your skills to interpret audit evidence and raising non-conformities.
- Improve your career prospects by becoming an IRCA certified lead auditor.
What do we cover?
Our lead auditor course in Saudi Arabia covers these contents:
- Introduction to ISO standards
- Overview of ISO management systems
- ISO standard requirements with explanation
- Auditing process
- Auditing principles, terms, and definitions
- Audit planning, preparation, and follow-up activities
- Auditing guidelines (ISO 19011)
- Auditor roles and responsibilities
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
EAS delivers its ISO lead auditor courses as full-time training for 5 days (40 hours) and offers both continuous and weekend-based courses.
EAS offers three sorts of training: in-house learning, classroom education, and tutor-led online courses. Our online ISO lead auditor courses in Saudi Arabia will be held through virtual classrooms via Zoom meetings, with instructor-led seminars to assist and prepare you for the ISO lead auditor examination.
Examination: To obtain this internationally recognized professional certificate, candidates must score at least 70% on the IRCA exam that will be conducted on the final day of the training program.
Pre-Requisites for Applying for an ISO Lead Auditor Course in Saudi Arabia
Candidates must have a basic understanding and awareness of ISO standards and their implementations. A minimal level of auditing experience is necessary. If you don’t possess previous knowledge about ISO lead auditing but wish to acquire it, you may begin with our ISO internal auditor course.
How To Apply for an ISO Lead Auditor Course in Saudi Arabia Through EAS?
- To begin, find a suitable course schedule for you by going to this link.
- Download and fill-up the application form and email it to us at email@example.com.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
If you’d like to learn more about the course, please contact our training coordinator
Why Choose EAS for an ISO Lead Auditor Course in Saudi Arabia?
EAS is a certified ISO certification body approved by IRCA-CQI, that offers ISO lead auditor course in Saudi Arabia for various ISO standards. We’re committed to providing high-quality ISO training courses. EAS has 15 years of experience in providing its ISO services across the globe. All of our courses are conducted by instructors who have years of experience in related fields and possess the right skills to deliver high-quality training on time. Therefore, if you wish to enroll in a lead auditor course in Saudi Arabia to develop your auditing career, choose EAS.
If you have any queries regarding the lead auditor course in Saudi Arabia, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!