What is an ISO Lead Auditor Course?
The ISO Lead Auditor course is a practical and interactive training program that is offered to individuals who wish to become certified as an ISO lead auditor. During this program, delegates will learn how to apply the requirements of ISO 19011 – Guidelines for auditing management systems. EAS offers ISO lead auditor courses with experienced tutors that use real-world examples and case studies with a focus on hands-on exercises to enhance an individual’s auditing abilities.
Importance of Lead Auditor Course in Qatar
The ISO Lead Auditor course will give delegates the necessary skills and knowledge to complete the IRCA exam to become certified ISO lead auditors. It also facilitates a greater understanding of how auditing is used to improve management systems and achieve customer satisfaction. This is why so many companies in Qatar require their employees to become certified ISO Lead Auditors.
Benefits of Doing a Lead Auditor Course in Qatar
One of the primary benefits of taking an ISO lead auditor course in Qatar is that it allows individuals to become competent auditors. These are the people who drive the effectiveness, accuracy, and credibility of ISO management systems.
By taking this course, delegates will gain an essential understanding of:
- ISO 19011 norms for auditing management systems
- Roles and responsibilities of an auditor
- The process of preparing for, executing, and reporting on audits. This will address how to document and report audit findings.
- How to prepare audit checklists
- Applying an auditor’s perspective to challenging audit scenarios
- Helping companies achieve ISO certification to meet their quality objectives. This includes linking customer satisfaction with meeting regulatory requirements.
Course Duration and Training Modes
EAS offers full-time ISO lead auditor courses lasting 5 days (40 hours) and is available on a continuous or weekend basis.
EAS offers three types of training: in-house training, classroom instruction, and tutor-led virtual courses. The online ISO lead auditor courses in Qatar will be delivered via tutor-led virtual classrooms through Zoom sessions.
To acquire this internationally recognized professional certificate, candidates must score at least 70% on the IRCA examination that will be held on the final day of training.
Process For Applying for a Lead Auditor Course in Mumbai Through EAS
- Find a suitable course schedule that works best for you by checking out this link.
- Download and fill-up the application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
ISO Lead Auditor Courses Offered by EAS
EAS offers the following IRCA accredited lead auditor courses:
- ISO 9001 lead auditor course
- ISO 14001 lead auditor course
- ISO 22001 lead auditor course
- ISO 27001 lead auditor course
- ISO 45001 lead auditor course
- ISO 22301 lead auditor course
Among these lead auditor courses offered by EAS, there is a high demand for an ISO 45001 lead auditor course in Qatar.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in Qatar – EAS
EAS offers the ISO 45001 lead auditor course in Qatar which will give delegates the necessary skills and knowledge to complete the IRCA certification exam. EAS is a globally recognized IRCA-CQI approved certification body. Our ISO 45001 lead auditor course in Qatar will assist individuals in gaining a better understanding of how auditing is used to maintain and develop management systems while also ensuring customer satisfaction.
In addition, by taking the ISO 45001 lead auditor course in Qatar, delegates will become effective auditors for their organization and customers. The knowledge enables a company to improve its policies and procedures.
If you have any queries, kindly contact us to know more about our training programs!